RE: nutritional yeast

Thanks for that info, Susan. I like the blurb and am saving it to use myself
when trying to explain nutritional yeast!
I knew Dixie Diner'd be the place for these folks to get it.

For those folks out of the U.S., who might not have credit cards, I've
discovered PayPal.com will also handle out-of-the-country purchases some
merchants have been reluctant to deal with.  Each new registrant gets a
$5.00 credit, so that might also help people with this type of order.

Have a safe 4th!
Christine