Chicken-Not salad

I have used Dixie Diner's  Chicken Not Salad mix several times and find
it very good.  It has celery and onions already in it, but I like to add
some fresh ones as well.  What Mayonnaise you use in it is up to you, but
it really passes for Chicken salad even with non vegetarians.

Be sure you cook it enough.  If it is not tender enough you lose the
"chicken" quality.

I use the Dixie Diner defatted soy flour.  It's very useful and good.

They put out a nice catalog, too.  If you haven't seen one, check it out.

Maggie