recipe for vegan mayo

ok i got this out of a little cookbook i bought at a local bazaar called "a
few of our favorite things"

May "un" aise

1 lb firm (or extra firm) tofu
1 1/2 tsp onion powder
1 tbs soy sauce
up to 1 Tbs honey (i'm sure some other sweetener would be fine)
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon dill weed
1/2 tablespoons lemon juice (or vinegar)
a bit of water (if needed)

blend ingredients until smooth; add water while blending if absolutely
necessary (you don't want this to be runny).  refrigerate up to two weeks.

makes about 1 1/3 cups

enjoy.

-cherrie

"I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come
when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look
upon the murder of men."  Leonardo Da Vinci

www.calypso.com/glittersvegpage
join my veggie icq active list! active list #73313964
my icq number: 47113685