midnight snacks

I wrote in a couple days ago asking for snacks that can be done easily at
night. I kind of forgot that most people go to bed while it's still dark. I
don't wake up in the middle of the night and go looking for food. I'm already
awake and try to find easy snack like things usually because I dont like to
get away from the computer for too long. And my parents kind of find it odd
when I start cooking at 2:30 AM. The kind of things I'm lookng for is maybe
stuff I can make and leave in the refridgerator or in the cupboard until I
get hungry at night. And protein is good. Thanks

Talia, "The Vampire"