recipes anyone?

Hi. I just moved out of my house into a new apartment
and I would love it if anyone has any healthy fat free
or low fat recipes to give me. I 'm just learning how
to cook, and I really enjoyed making those blueberry
muffins! Anything from breakfast to desserts would be
appreciated since I don't have much $ for cook books!
:)
Kim