Re: blueberry muffins

> Does anyone know how to lower the sugar in that recipe
> sent a few days ago? I was thinking about Nutrasweet?
> Does anyone have any experience on this?

Kim, As far as I know, you're not supposed to cook with Nutrasweet.  It breaks
down under heat.  I've successfully reduced the sugar in muffins and cookies by
leaving out half the sugar, adding powdered stevia extract (available at natural
food stores), and reducing the liquid a little.  I use about 1/4 tsp. of stevia
to equal 1/4 cup of sugar.

Susan

P.S.  Glad you enjoyed the muffins!  Have you checked the archives at
www.fatfree.com for more recipes?