nutritional yeast "cheese sauce"

Thanks for the response to my question about baked potato toppings.... It
seems most people prefer salsa, but there were a lot of good ideas that I've
been trying all week.  Someone mentioned cheese sauce made of yeast which
brought to mind a recipe from one of the McDougall books that I have used.
This is so good that I've mixed rotel tomatoes in it and used it for dip
with baked tortilla chips.  Only about 50 cal per 1/2 cup serving and 2%
calories from fat
Here's the recipe...Hope you enjoy it......  Ric

                  *  Exported from  Key Home Gourmet  *

                              "Cheese" Sauce

Recipe By     : McDougall Program for Maximum Weight Loss
Categories    :
     1/4  cup           potato -- peeled and cooked
   2      cups          water
   4      ounces        pimientos -- chopped
     1/2  teaspoon      onion powder
     1/4  cup           nutritional yeast -- flakes
   3      tablespoons   cornstarch
   2      tablespoons   fresh lemon juice
                        Salt to taste

Blend the potato with 1/4 to 1/3 cups of the water in a blender.  Add the
remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.  Pour into a saucepan.  Cook,
stirring, until smooth and thick, 7 to 8 minutes.  Serve at once.  The sauce
will set when cool and can be reheated.