tips

Three things:
1. On top of baked potato, try barbecue sauce, my latest craze.
Delicious.
2. I use a metal coffee filter for straining yogurt.  I believe we
ordered it long ago from our coffee maker manufacturer.  Works nice and
is reusable.  Strained, flavored yogurt is great for dessert or as a
fruit dip.
3. I also use the metal coffee filter to strain applesauce prior to
baking with it.  I got this tip from a chef.  Often, regular apple sauce
creates a denser loaf.  Straining it somehow creates a lighter loaf -
closer to the version with full fat.  It really works.  Use the liquid
that was strained out on top of oatmeal or such.
Jeannette