Blueberry Pancakes

I made these this morning, and they were incredible.  I put down three servings, but if you've got three people with big appetites, I'd double the recipe.  This fed 2 adults and a 3-year-old, but we all came away wanting more.

Susan

* Exported from MasterCook *

                            Blueberry Pancakes

Recipe By     :
Serving Size  : 3     Preparation Time :0:00
Categories    : Breakfasts                      Fatfree

  1 1/4           cups  flour -- (combination of whole wheat pastry flour and unbeached white)
  1         tablespoon  sugar
  2          teaspoons  baking powder
     3/4      teaspoon  salt
  1                cup  soy milk
     1/2    tablespoon  egg replacer -- mixed with
  2        tablespoons  water
     2/3           cup  blueberries

In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.  Add milk and egg replacer and stir just until flour is moistened.  Set aside for 5 minutes until the skillet is heated and stir once right before pouring.

Heat griddle or skillet over medium heat; brush lightly with salad oil or use non-stick spray.  Pour batter by scant 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle, making a few pancakes at a time.  Cook until tops are bubbly and bubbles burst; edges will look dry.  With pancake turner, turn and cook until undersides are golden.  Place on warm platter; keep warm.

Repeat until all batter is used, brushing griddle with more salad oil, if necessary.  Serve pancakes with syrup or other topping as desired.

S(Posted to):
  ""
Yield:
  "11 pancakes"

Per serving: 252 Calories (kcal); 2g Total Fat; (7% calories from fat); 8g Protein; 51g Carbohydrate; 0mg Cholesterol; 871mg Sodium
Food Exchanges: 2 1/2 Grain(Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1/2 Fruit; 0 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates

Nutr. Assoc. : 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0