Mango Salsa

This is one of my favorite summer treats...and mangoes are 3 for $1 right
now, so I made a HUGE batch! We had mango salsa at a World Wrapps place one
time, and loved it so much I just had to copy it. Before you go "Ew...mango
salsa?" Try it! The fresh flavor of the mango with the spicey peppers and
cilantro is really a good combo.

Mango Salsa
by ME! =)

1-3 fresh, very ripe, mangoes (not canned)
2-3 slices red onion, chopped
1/3-1/2 a red bell pepper, chopped
2-5 pickled anaheim peppers or pepperocini, chopped
Handful chopped cilantro (fresh is better)
1-3 hot peppers, your choice depending on how hot you like it.

Peel mangoes and chop into smallish pieces. When you get to the seed and it
still has a bunch of mango "meat" on it, squeeze it over the bowl to get as
much of the juice and pulp as you can to form a juicy base for the salsa.

Chop everything else and mix. Splash in 2-4 tablespoons of juice from the
pepperocini.

Let sit at least two hours to mingle the flavors. This can't be stressed
enough. The flavors MUST mingle.

Serve with chips, baked tortilla shells (cut into "chip" sized pieces, bake
at 350 until the puff...not very long).

I've also made it with fresh raspberries, everything else the same. Oh MAN
it was good!

Tory Klementsen BEd, MCP
www.teechur.com/tory