GINGER FROZEN YOGURT

	I am myself a ginger lover !! whenever I buy fatfree frozen vanilla
yogurt or fat free vanilla ice cream I let it soften some and mix in
generous amounts ( to suit my taste) of ginger powder and cinnamon. I have
also added finely chopped crystallized ginger	( the dry sugared slices)
into the same.

YUMMY !

~ TODAY'S MIGHTY OAK IS JUST YESTERDAY'S NUT THAT HELD IT'S GROUND ~

MOTIVATION GETS YOU STARTED, HABIT KEEPS YOU GOING !!