Reduced fat peanut butter

<<  just like with Jiffy or Skippy, they just take the oil out! >>

Actually, I don't know how Trader Joe's does it, and I have poured the oil
off unhomogenized peanut butter myself, but from what I can tell Jiffy and
Skippy not only take some (not a lot) oil out of the peanut butter, but they
use additives (dextrose?) presumably to extend the peanut butter and dilute
the fat content.  It doesn't taste at all the same as peanut butter with the
oil poured off.

Terry