rhubarb

We have really been enjoying our rhubarb lately. We used to make
wonderful strawberry-rhubarb pies, but no more. Now I cook the
strawberries and rhubarb together in a pan on the stove top with just a
little water to get it started. Then I add sugar to taste (if you like
it tart this would be low sugar, or maybe you use a sugar substitute?).
If I think it needs thickening I mix flour and cold water in a cup and
then add some of it until it is the thickness I want. Then I let it cool
a little and serve warm over angel food cake. It is delicious and fat
free!