Re: Unsubscribe!

I also would like to get off this list. It is a great list, with many good
ideas, but I am ill with Rhuematiod Arthritis and cannot handle a lot of
email. A friend set this list up for me to recieve, and I know she thought
she was being helpful.

Please, can anyone send the instructions on how to remove ourselves from
this list?

Thank you so much for your advanced help,

Judy