Applesauce

You can freee applesauce if you make it homemade.  It is quicker and easier
than canning.  For those who can't use a whole jar at one time can freeze the
rest so it does not go bad.  You can use the applesauce for what ever you
want or to just eat.  When I make it I put brown sugar in it instead of white
and thicken it up.  It is almost like applebutter and the family loves it.

Enjoy Gecko2T