healthy cheesecake

I have done a very stupid thing, although not so dumb when you consider
that I have only used a computer since December 31, 1999.  Somehow I
inadvertently lost the recipe for healthy cheescake, mentioned around
issue 30.  Could someone please send it to me, or post it in the ezine
before Friday.  It was supposed to be the recipe for a friends bithday
cake on Saturday.  Thank you in advance, I will try very hard not to
repeat the same mistake again.        ...Pat