butter replacements

Does anyone know of any replacements for butter/margarine to use in baking?
I've found FF cream cheese works well in some recipies, applesauce, in things
containing chocolate I'll often use half yogurt and half butter, and I've
found this usually improves the flavor. I've heard mashed bananas can be used
but I haven't actually tried this one and I also don't think it would be very
good in some recipes. Are there any options I haven't tried yet?

Talia