Trader Joe's

Hi, all,

I'm due for a trek out to TJ's myself soon - it's a half hour away from me and I always stock up so I don't have to run out there all the time.  You can buy some of these things elsewhere but not at these prices!!

Here's my list:  Kashi Good Friends cereal; whole wheat pasta and couscous; brown rice; wild rice; green tea; candied ginger chunks; instant pea soup cups; reed's extra ginger brew; double rainbow sorbets; tofutti fudge treats; tangerine zinc lozenges; room freshener; lip balm (this stuff works better than any other on the market and it's cheaper, too!); breath asure; frozen fruits; organic produce; potstickers; pumpkin butter; black bean chili; organic salsa...and that's off the top of my head  ;)  have a great time!