Congratulations to Boo!

From: Boo <dipityboo@xxxxxxxx>;
i am knew to this list but i have to tell someone. years ago i hid the scale. i went on a veggie no fat diet about a month ago and just got out the scale , and if it is right i lost at least 15lbs. my blood pressure has
also gone down.

Congratulation to you!  You must be so proud!
Hope you keep up the healthy eating! This is a great place to find delicious low-fat recipes!
(I don't have a scale, either -- but there's nothing like trying on clothes from last summer that are too big!)