Zen Bran Blueberry muffins from Trader Joe's

I can't remember who posted the TJ's muffin information, but I just wanted
to let everyone know they are THREE Weight Watcher's points, not just one.
According to our WW leader, WW is going to redefine the points for really
high fiber foods.  In the meantime, she said we're supposed to count these
muffins at a higher level than the points finder says.  They are still
wonderfully good for us, just not as slimming as we thought.  I know this is
a little off topic, but I don't want to let the misinformation get passed
around.

Susan Swierkowski
Roche Bioscience
(650) 852-1678