Vegetarian Goulash

For Trina:
Here's her recipe which was in V99 #324

VEGETARIAN GOULASH

1 package frozen mixed vegetables
1 cup pasta (I used whole wheat ribbons)
3 small cans tomato sauce
1/2 can chopped green chilies
10-oz. packagae of tofu, crumbled
1/4 onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup bread crumbs (I used Progresso's)
1 Tablespoon Parmesan cheese
Paprika

Cook pasta. While it is cooking, defrost vegetables in 1-quart casserole
dish. Add pasta, tomato sauce, chilies, tofu, onion, garlic and seasonings.
Top with crumbs and cheese and sprinkle with paprika. Cook in 350F oven for
about 30 minutes or until warm.

There was an added note that all ingredients and proportions are adjustable.

Patty in AZ