popping popcorn

As far as I know...if you pop it on the stove it does need oil. I have an air
popper made by Orvile Redenbocker (sp?) that you can use either with oil or
with out and it goes in the microwave. I just love it. Makes great popcorn.
You can also put some in a small lunch sized paper bag, fold over the top of
the bag and microwave it that way but Ive never had much luck w. that method.

*~*Carli*~*
Make money while online
<A HREF="http://www.ior.com/~mmatrix/alladvantage/carli/";>AllAdvantage home
page</A>