Popcorn has fat?

Chelsea said:
>On my bag of popcorn kernels, it says that there's 1 gram of fat in a
serving.  But I was under the impression that plain popped popcorn was fat
free. . . could I be misunderstanding the labeling or does a serving of
plain popped poppcorn have a gram of fat?  Thanks for any responses....<

Popcorn naturally has fat in it, just like whole grains.  This list is
about no "added" fat, so 1 gram of fat for the popcorn is OK.

Sheri