Re: FATFREE Digest V00 #66

>Okay, I'm SURE I spelled that wrong. Anyhow, in a Greek restaurant I had
>babghanoush (spelling it different...maybe I'll hit on the right one yet)
>that was to die for. I got myself an eggplant and now I would like to make
>it. Does anyone have a great, low fat recipe for babagan-ooosh (I'm sure
>that was wrong) that will tickle my tastebuds?

  I believe it's generally spelled babaganoush.  I don't
know of a recipe for it which would fit the guidelines for
this list:  I believe tahini (sesame paste) is an integral
part of babaganoush.

  Nevertheless, you can find a recipe for it at:

http://soar.berkeley.edu/recipes/dips-spreads/recipe338.rec

Pat Meadows