popcorn toppings

I tried the nutritional yeast and Bragg's amino acid spray and didn't
care for it. And I was so hopeful!

I would like some other suggestions for popcorn toppings.

The butter spray with cinnamon and artifical sweetner sounds
promising.

Are we allowed to talk about the new butters for which the
*fats* pass through your body? Has anyone tried them? I notice
they have hydrolized *fats* in them. Reply directly to me if
this is a no no subject.