RE:Jello

==Your message follows==
In a message dated 03/06/2000 6:20:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
fatfree-request@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I am looking for a replacement for one of my previous favorites, Jell-O. I
 know >>
I assume you are looking for a vegan type Jello because I'm sure Jell-O must
make or be FF although being kosher for the last 17 yrs I haven't checked the
label lately. :-).  There are vegan kosher jellos.  You may be able to
purchase them online at http://www.koshersupermarket.com/.

Peggy