RE: Chili Sauce

Hi Anna,

Well, if it's the "chili sauce" they have over here (e.g., Heinz, which
tastes like sweet catsup), I have a great recipe for you.

It's alternatively called "Swedish" or "Jewish" Meatballs.  Just make a
fatfree meat substitute into little balls (or cut fatfree veggieburgers
into cubes).  In a skillet or frypan, dryfry balls or cubes (you can spray
a touch of oil on the pan first if needed).  When they look done, add 2
parts chili sauce and 1 part grape jelly (2/3 cup to 1/3 cup if you're
doing about 2 cups of the balls or cubes.  Continue to cook, stirring
constantly, until the chili sauce/jelly mixture loses much of its liquid
and sticks to the edges of the cubes or balls like a glaze.  Delicious!
Our family has loved them for years.

Regards,

Sherry in Oregon