funny recipe

Someone sent this to me today.  This has to be the strangest recipe I've ever
received.  Let us just *assume* it was meltable fatfree cheeze. Anyway hope
you get a chuckle from it.

I heard a wonderful anecdote about the noted food writer M.F.S. Fischer. A
foodie's first visit to her was at lunchtime. He arrived a bit early. She
handed him a bagged sandwich and told him to sit on it. After an hour or so,
she announced lunch was ready. The main  dishes were the cheese sandwiches
that each person had been sitting on.

Barbara in FL.