Spaghetti Squash Serving suggestion

When I prepare Spaghetti Squash, I cut the SS in half length wise to
resemble a big '0' and place 1/2 into a microwave safe dish cut side down.
Place 1/2 a cup of water in the bowl and cover with Plastic Wrap. Microwave
20 minutes. It will come out steamed and ready to eat. Just take a fork and
rake the contents out. It strings on it's own so the fork just helps remove
the contents. If it still feels a little hard in the middle, microwave 3
more mins. If it is a smaller squash, you could go with 16 minutes and check
it, but most take about 20 minutes. I do 1/2 for a meal, and wrap the other
half for a later meal.

SS is also good stir fried with onions and minced garlic as a side dish.
Stir fry the onions and garlic in a little vege broth or liquified Butter
buds (if legal for you) and then add the SS once translucent. Heat thru and
serve.

Connie

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World