neat veggie site

This web site was listed on one of my other lists, I checked it out
and it is filled with vegetarian, mostly vegan, recipes that are
generally fat free and dairy free.
It's www.tasteforliving.com.  It is a nicely laid out iformative page.
Many of the recipes are adaptations of traditional american foods,
made without fat and with soy.  They might be
especially useful during the transition to vegetarianism, and for
family members who are
cooperating but not trying to be fat free veggies on their own.

Respect all gods creatures
Turn your face to the sun and give thanks at least once daily
JacksonMIVegetarians-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sacredchant@xxxxxxxxxxx