Chestnut spread?

Hi!  Here's an idea that hasn't (to my knowledge) been tried
yet......chestnut spread.  I mean, they use all sorts of nuts for spreads -
peanut butter, soy butter, tahini, almond butter, and probably a few others
which are eluding me right now.  The thing is, chestnuts are one of the few
nuts that don't have a lot of fat to them, plus they're high in fiber and
fairly high in protein.  So, I wonder if anyone has ever tried taking Chinese
chestnuts (not the European chestnut, which is a tad higher in fat content)
and making them into a spread - I don't know, maybe grinding them and mixing
them with a prune puree, or something like that.  Any ideas on this?