Re: Peanut Butter Analysis

> Back in my teaching days, I had students extract all
> the oil out of peanut butter. What remains is a very
> fine powder. I'm sure somebody could do something to
> make a spread with it but I don't know if it would
> satisfy the craving for "real" peanut butter.
>
> Eva

I believe that is what Peanut Wonder is made from as the ingredients are
Peanut flour, Peanut butter, water, malt syrup, oat syrup, vegetable
glycerine, dehydrated cane juice soy flour, tapioca, natural flavors and
colors salt, calcium carbonate,xanthan gum,lecithin,vit. E, vit.C

this may be crap as someone put it but for me if this keeps me from binging
on true junk food than it is well worth the small amount of fat and sugars.

TTFN,
Nancy

~ TODAY'S MIGHTY OAK IS JUST YESTERDAY'S NUT THAT HELD IT'S GROUND ~

MOTIVATION GETS YOU STARTED, HABIT KEEPS YOU GOING !!