Peanut Wonder!

http://www.peanutwonder.com/product.htm

I found a webpage on peanut wonder, ingredients are:
Peanuts (as defatted peanut flour and natural peanut butter), pure water,
malt syrup, oat syrup, vegetable glycerin, dehydrated cane juice, soy flour,
tapioca, natural flavors and colors, salt, calcium carbonate, xanthan gum,
lecithin, Vitamin E and C (antioxidants).

 per 2 tablespoon serving - 5 grams sugar, 4 grams protein.

I think I will take a pass on this product.
Jan