Vinegar...

Danielle Starenkyj, in her book, says that vinegar is harmful for the digestive system because it is a product of fermentation. It also affects the liver and kidneys. Well, the book is in french, my first language, and I'm not able to explain it properly... sorry. But in brief, she says it's not good and not natural. The whole book is very interesting as she deal with temperance and some principles of life. I just don't know if there's an english version...