From: The O'Briens <obfam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: fatfree@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: September 7, 2000 1:18:05 AM GMT
Subject: My "pizza" crust

<snippage>
For the crust (ok, this is the weird part):

--1 can spinach or collard greens, blended in blender until smooth like
baby food
--1 part white flour/ 1 part ww flour (don't know how much you'll
need--just enough to make the mixture doughy and spreadable on a baking
sheet.  I generally use a cup total or so.)
--1-2 tsp. baking powder
--1-2 tsp. baking soda
--2-4 tsp. sweetener
--dash of italian seasoning or garlic, if you'd like

Mix, then spread on floured baking sheet.  Spray with FF cooking spray to
prevent burning.  In 375 degree F oven, bake about 10-12 mins, until almost
done.