Re: BREAKFASTS

Some of my favourite breakfasts include

-cooked cereal with fruit (apple, banana, pear, etc.) cut into it
-pancakes of all different types
-fruit salad
-muffins
-toast with jelly/jam/marmalade (I make my own preserves)

You can find good recipes for breads, muffins and pancakes on the
fatfree website (take the link for searchable recipe archive at
http://www.fatfree.com).

B-)

--
Visit the Wagner Mitchell Family on the WWW

    http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/mitchb