[no subject]

I often use veggie burgers, garden burgers, crumbles and other "fake meat" soy products, but I find that almost all of them are "beef" or "red meat" substitutes.  Does anyone have any good substitutes for chicken or turkey?  I sometimes get a craving for a "chicken" like something, and I end up eating another Boca burger without satisfaction!  any suggestions?