Re: wheat free and veggie

> I eat a large variety of foods, but now that I need to cut out wheat,

Take a look around your local health food store for pasta and bread made
with other whole grains, like spelt or quinoa. If you're not allergic to
corn, you can even get a corn pasta, as well as rice. Beware of some brands
of rice flour bread, though. I tried so many of them and all of them just
crumbled into pieces at first bite. I forget brand names, but they were all
frozen in our local store.

Sue in NJ