Wheat-Free

    We've just tried several great recipes for whole rice bread and other grain combinations ... can't remember all the websites, but type in "gluten-free bread" and you'll get plenty of sites with excellent recipes for making breads and other recipes, too.
    A friend's boy, 5, (who has had ezcema problems, and is allergic to several grains) loved this recipe and thinks it's great that he can eat "bread" instead of rice cakes!  I think this is the website:  http://users.javanet.com/~loehr/a/gluten.htm