quiche question

 From the archives the following quiche recipe was posted recently - I wrote
the person who sent it in for info., but didn't get a reply, perhaps they
don't receive the digest anymore.  Has anyone made this yet?  Anyway my
question is when you use the frozen potatoes as opposed to fresh, I assume
you do NOT soak them, do you thaw them and then press into the pan, do you
drain them first??  Any help would be appreciated.

Good to see the digest up and running and to know that Michelle is doing
well.  Some of us have been on this list a good long time and really
appreciate all of her efforts and all of the posts.

Thanks and stay cool everyone -- Barb in FL