MasterCook Software

>Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 17:34:13 -0400
>From: "Stacey Biggar" <spaceyscreek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: FATFREE Digest V01 #209
>I see a lot of recipes exported from MasterCook, and >I'm interested in
>obtaining this program for myself. On the Sierra website,
>http://www.mastercook.com , it has 3 programs. Should >I get the Deluxe
>Edition, or will the 6.0 version or the light version be >what I need to
>add
>my own recipes, and export to this list?

Stacey,   I upgraded my Mastercook Software last year to the Mastercook 6
Cooking Light and it is a great help to me.  If you are only interested in
adding your own recipes, then it will not matter which style of Mastercook
you purchase as long as it is a version "6".  You can add your own recipes
to any Mastercook.  I bought the Cooking Light because the recipes included
with it are lower in fat than the other version.   (Still, most of these
recipes do not meet the guidelines of this list because they are
unacceptably high in fat.)  I do find that these recipes can more easily be
adapted to really low fat though.  If it was me, I'd just buy the least
expensive Mastercook 6 version.  HTH  Pam