And just one more Soup !

Cabbage and Daikon Soup with Sausages and Sour Cream
Serves 6
This old French soup originally used potatoes instead of daikon radish. You
can use zucchini instead if you prefer. The first boiling of the cabbage
helps to "sweeten" it.
This soup definitley sounds like a TO TRY SOON to me !

*	1 small cabbage, 1 1/4-1 1/2 lbs, quartered, cored and shredded
*	1/2 lb. Gimme Lean or crumbled boca meatless burgers
*	6 cups stock, or water, or spicy v-8 juice
*	salt and pepper
*	1 lb. daikon radish, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch dice
*	2 T fresh parsley, chopped
*	1 cup fat free sour cream
*	optional - dash liquid smoke, hot sauce, cinnamon
Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Add the cabbage. When the water
returns to a boil, cook the cabbage for 1 minute and drain. Return the
cabbage to the pot along with, stock or water and burger replacement. Bring
to a boil then reduce the heat to a low simmer. Cover and cook for I hour.
Add the daikon and cook for 30 minutes longer. stir in 2 tablespoons fresh
parsley.
 Return to the soup, which by this point will be very thick. Pass the sour
cream separately.

Motivation gets you started, Habit keeps you going !!

Where the mind goes, the man follows -