Plums

Here's what to do with your plums, if I can remember this recipe
(originally for damson plums).  Wash the plums. Pierce each one several
times with a sharp needle. Put them in a jar you can seal well enough to
turn upside down. Add sufficient vodka to cover the plums. Put the jar
somewhere where you will remember to turn it over two or three times a
week. Turn it two or three times a week for (here's where my memory fails
me) several months.  Unseal, discard the plums and voila! -plum  liqueur.
Delicious. Virginia

V. H. Jergens
vhj@xxxxxxx