Double Chocolate Brownies

I'm interested in the double chocolate brownies, but it seems to me that
6 oz of chocolate chips would be quite high in fat. According to the
Hershey's package 1 tablespoon = 4 g fat. Has anyone run this recipe
through a nutrition analysis program to find  the amount of fat per
serving? I guess you could just leave them out, right? Or does anyone
have a yummy alternative to chocolate chips which is very low fat or fat
free?