Re: Egg Substitute (from gelatin)

Never mind, I found out myself.  Many kosher gelatins are made from animal
sources and processed in a specific may, but Emes gelatin is made from carageen
which is a seaweed. It is vegan.  However, I don't know what the difference is
between agar and Emes gelatin since they both are derived from sea weed.

Charity