Italian Spinach Pasta

Last night I made the Lentil and Spinach Stew (delicious - I added some
turmeric, cayenne etc, to make it a bit more dal-like), and had half a
packed of spinach left over. It reminded me of a really good recipe which
uses spinach:

Italian Spinach Pasta - I'm not very good with quantities and tend to make
it up as I go along - use whatever you feel comfortable with!

INGREDIENTS
Spinach - chopped
vegan ff. Cottage Cheese (I'm not sure if this is the same in the US - Curd
cheese?)
vegan ff. ricotta cheese
vegan ff. parmesan (and some for topping)
Black pepper
nutmeg
crushed red chilli
large pasta for stuffing - cannelloni/large shells etc
I jar ff. Italian tomato sauce for pasta

This is a really easy quick recipe which is delicious and filling. In a
bowl, mix the three cheeses with the nutmeg, chilli and pepper, then add
the spinach. Stuff the pasta with this mixture and place in an oven-proof
dish. Cover with the pasta sauce and top with more parmesan. Bake in a
medium oven for half an hour or so, or until the pasta is cooked (check the
packet). If you're not topping with cheese, cover the dish with foil,
otherwise the sauce may burn. Serve with a salad and crusty bread.