Fat free Mayo suggestions

There has been some discussion of Fatfree Mayo and Miracle Whip.
When making an egg salad, dip, or anything that uses Mayo
as the main ingredient, I always make a mixture of Mayo/nonfat
sour cream to use (approx one to one).  I like the Breakstone
nonfat Sour Cream- I think it has the best texture and flavor.
Sometimes I make a three-way mix of mayo/sourcream/plain yogurt.
When using these, sometimes not-so-satisfying Nonfat versions
 of things, it pays to experiment and mix/match to find the best
flavor/consistency/texture.

just an idea.....

Pam D