FW: lurker wants to speak

~ TODAY'S MIGHTY OAK IS JUST YESTERDAY'S NUT THAT HELD IT'S GROUND ~

MOTIVATION GETS YOU STARTED, HABIT KEEPS YOU GOING !!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ross, Lynne
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2001 9:21 PM
To: 'anthony wimsatt'
Subject: RE: lurker wants to speak

Hello Krys,

Please join in !!
I hope this will help you post to fat free your ideas and comments and
questions.

I always go to a new fresh e mail window and on the line for to:
I enter fatfree@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:fatfree@xxxxxxxxxxx>  all in small
letters - I then type the body of my text and
hit send and away it goes !

I hope to see a posting from you soon -

Happy Weekend !!