Peanut butter...

Okay, folks, there is simply nothing that tastes like peanut butter other
than peanut butter.  Agreed?  When the "I've got to have some peanut butter
NOW" urge hits me, I simply dig into a jar of the stuff with a small spoon
and either spread it on something or just eat it (slowly) off of the spoon.
Works for me.

I read that a way to eliminate the urge for sweets is to rinse your mouth
out with a teaspoon of baking soda.  It seems to work!

Beverly Kurtin
Personal Coach