peanut butter

Ok, ok, ok so there is NO true low fat pnb....i have learned to face the
facts...but there was no reason in NOT trying to find one!! I even learned
about soy nut butter thanks to some of you (thanks!!). I will continue to eat
pbn in small amounts when i crave it! Today i had some on little mini fat
free Devil's Food rice cakes...YUMMY!!!

BUT - I am still looking for a way to substitute the really low fat pnb in
recipes...any ideas?
thanks!
Blueyez13@xxxxxxx